Subtitle: Roleplaying in the Age of Gods and Emperors
Sourcebook for d20 campaigns set in Ancient Rome.
"Behold the Glory of Rome!
You've explored the Bronze Age in Testament, you've fought beneath the walls of Troy, now explore the exciting world of ancient Rome. Covering the the breadth of Roman history, from the founding of the great city itself to the final barbarian incursions, Eternal Rome gives you everything you need to explore this fantastic era. Chock full of historical and mythic details, this sourcebook gives you a detailed environment for historically based games, all the while providing the necessary tools to bring Roman culture into existing 3rd Era campaigns. Eternal Rome continues Green Ronin's look into the Classical world, examining the history of one of the world's greatest civilizations. Whether you want a pure historical game or a resource to add Roman detail to you campaign setting, Eternal Rome delivers everything you need to bring the era of Rome to life, including:
- Extensive information on the Roman world, covering all the major historical events in detail.
- An overview of the people in the Roman world, such as the Judeans, Parthians, and Thracians.
- Guidelines for adapting the standard classes to Eternal Rome, and the all-new gladiator class.
- New prestige classes like the crime boss, orator, and the fire-fighting vigil.
- New skill uses, and 30 new feats including Chariot Attack, Fearless, and Voice of Command.
- Complete Fame rules to adjudicate the place of your character in Roman society, including guidelines for patrons and gaining elected offices.
- New weapons and armor appropriate for the Roman world.
- Over 20 new spells such as celebrity and treacherous phantasm.
- Details on appropriate monsters for the Roman world.
- And an introductory adventure, The Soothsayer, written by Testament author Scott Bennie.