Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Palladium Books - Ninjas & Superspies
"Forty-one (41) forms of martial arts combat as you have never seen them in any other role-playing game.
Oriental combat skills accurately portrayed, each with its own unique fighting style, methods of attack and defense presented on an epic scale, complete with legendary mystic powers. But that's not all! The superspy section includes spies of all kinds, cyber agents, gadgeteers, secret organizations, secret identities, gimmick weapons and clothing, cyber-disguises, cybernetic implants, and more. Plus don't miss Mystic China, an action packed sourcebook of ancient magic and mystery.
Completely compatible with Heroes Unlimited, Villains Unlimited, Ninja Turtles, Rifts, and the entire Palladium Megaverse!
- 17 Occupational Character Classes for spies, mercenaries, martial artists and special operatives.
- 40 types of hand to hand combat - effectively offering 40 types of martial arts character classes!
- 48 mystic martial art super-powers.
- Dim Mak, Chi Mastery, the Arts of Invisibility and more.
- Bionic implants, disguises and attachments.
- Weapons, equipment, gimmicks and creating super-vehicles.
- Secret identities and spy agencies.
- Rules for creating Secret Organizations.
- Compatible with Heroes Unlimited, TMNT, and the entire megaverse. Adaptable to high powered RECON campaigns too. "
From the back cover: "When the storm comes in with its teeth, teeth, teeth . . . Black clouds build on the horizon with...
From the back cover: "Heroic Adventure in King Arthur's Britain. Blood and Lust provides four adventures and background...
Publisher's description: "The Palladium Book of Weapons and Assassins is the third book in the renowned Palladium weap...
From the back cover: "Your family and those of your friends are deeply indebted to the Ko Family, a clan of merchants from d...
From the back cover: "While Maeshi province revels in the festival spirit, clouds gather over the political scene. Two warlo...
From the back cover: "A cold, foul wind blows through the city of Dorona. The rats lift their noses from the dirty streets...
From the back cover: "...And you thought you knew everything about the good, old D&D® game world! The Sea of Dread is h...
From publisher blurb: "This book uses the first edition revised rules. A nightmare villain from Earth's past. Rob...
From the web: "In a remote, little-traveled corner of the galaxy, the Alliance safe-world of Stronghold floats serenely agai...
From the web: "Mutants in Orbit is a Palladium Books Adventure and sourcebook for After the Bomb & Rifts developed by Ja...