Monday, November 11, 2019
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Monday, November 4, 2019
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Friday, November 1, 2019
From the web:
Special Stellar Conquest Issue
Issue #25 of The Space Gamer is a 28 page magazine that includes:
- Stellar Conquest - Third Time Around by Howard Thompson
- Inimical Ways to Play Stellar Conquest - Strategies for a classic by James G. Branaum
- Expanding Your Stellar Conquests - Another Look at Stellar Conquest by Frank B. Weir, Jr.
- Order Out of Chaos - Benefit Cost Analysis in Wargaming by Glenn L. Williams
- Again, Harmonious Fists - More Far East Fighting by David James Ritchie
- The Case of the Missing Micros - A Short Story by Tim Solis
- Cyborg - A Review by W.G. Armintrout
- Star Fleet Battles - A Review by Kenneth W. Burke
- Everyday Life in TFT - How About a Mall Over There by Martin Halbert
- The Unwritten Rules of Rivets - Robot Strategies by Roland Parenteau
From the web: . . . And whether these heroes are the costumed, super-powered type, the neighborhood fireman, or the Special Fo...
From the cover: Awakening: New Magic in 2057 is a sourcebook for Shadowrun, Second Edition. It revises and expands on existing rules f...
From the publisher: "The infamous Yin-Sloth jungles are finally mapped and described. This tome is filled with new charact...
Let me start by saying that I have never used the FUDGE system and I don't think that I owned it when I bought this book. I am certain ...
I am a big fan of the B line of modules. I have been fairly vocal about that in a recent post and I think my comments on the previous en...
This is where we are going to be in seven short years. I won't speak to if that is better or worse than where we are really headed. ...
If not my favorite module it is in the top 3. Tastes of Clark Ashton Smith and Roger Zelazny's Chronicles of Amber. If you have not had ...
The Horror on the Hill is a module I have used a few times for starting groups at first level. I prefer some other modules more but this...
From the back cover: "From the Log of the Leaping Dolphin: "110th Day: The gale nae stops for twa days. My ship is...
From the back cover: "The New GAMMA WORLD game! A rainbow of flickering colors dances across the night sky. Turning, you sh...