Monday, September 9, 2019
Shaintar Immortal Legends - Players Guide (First)
From the back cover:
LEGENDS NEVER DIE
And the Shaintar: Immortal Legends Player's Guide has everything you need to become one. Create and play characters in Shaintar, or any epic high fantasy setting for Savage Worlds using:
* Eleven distinct races easily adaptable to other Savage settings
* Seven styles of magic including the new Alchemy Arcane Background
* Simple rules for languages and enhanced Common Knowledge usage
* More than twenty adapted Edges from the excellent Evernight, 50 Fathoms, and Necessary Evil settings.
* Over two dozen new Edges unique to the world of Shaintar
* Enhanced rules for bypassing armor that combine seamlessly with the Called Shot maneuver
* Armor, weapons, and special gear exclusive to Shaintar
* More than two dozen additional Powers, both new and adapted from previous sources
* New Applications mechanic for Powers to enhance Sorcerous magic
* A complete overview of Shaintar to help you create characters destined for greatness
Shaintar: Immortal Legends requires the Savage Worlds rulebook, available wherever you found this book, or online at www.greatwhitegames.com
From the web: . . . And whether these heroes are the costumed, super-powered type, the neighborhood fireman, or the Special Fo...
From the web: Space Gamer #6 - July/August 1993 Subtitled The Magazine of Free-Style Role-Play Cover by John E. Holland ...
From the web: Special Stellar Conquest Issue Issue #25 of The Space Gamer is a 28 page magazine that includes: Articles ...
Published December 1981 Special Traveller Issue Cover artist: David Allee
From the web: Space Gamer #7 - September/October 1993 Subtitled The Magazine of Free-Style Role-Play Cover by Todd Pickens ...
From the web: Published November 1984 Tékumel: Empire of the Petal Throne Cover artist: Kim Strombo This was the first issue ...
From the web: Space Gamer #2 - November/December 1992 Subtitled The Magazine of Free-Style Role-Play Cover by Tom Dow Featu...
From the web: Space: 1889 is a role-playing game of Victorian-era space-faring, created by Frank Chadwick and originally publishe...
From the web: In This Issue 5 An Interview With Dave Arneson (by Staff) 8 You, Too, Can Run A MicroTournament by Guy W. McLimo...
P ublished March 1984 Features Island of Entellope Cover artist: Jim Holloway