Monday, September 9, 2019
Shaintar Immortal Legends - Players Guide (First)
From the back cover:
LEGENDS NEVER DIE
And the Shaintar: Immortal Legends Player's Guide has everything you need to become one. Create and play characters in Shaintar, or any epic high fantasy setting for Savage Worlds using:
* Eleven distinct races easily adaptable to other Savage settings
* Seven styles of magic including the new Alchemy Arcane Background
* Simple rules for languages and enhanced Common Knowledge usage
* More than twenty adapted Edges from the excellent Evernight, 50 Fathoms, and Necessary Evil settings.
* Over two dozen new Edges unique to the world of Shaintar
* Enhanced rules for bypassing armor that combine seamlessly with the Called Shot maneuver
* Armor, weapons, and special gear exclusive to Shaintar
* More than two dozen additional Powers, both new and adapted from previous sources
* New Applications mechanic for Powers to enhance Sorcerous magic
* A complete overview of Shaintar to help you create characters destined for greatness
Shaintar: Immortal Legends requires the Savage Worlds rulebook, available wherever you found this book, or online at www.greatwhitegames.com
I love using miniatures but can't paint them for crap and I think just having the bare metal does not give the full effect. Plus lugging...
From the back of the book: City of Pleasure and Peril In Shelzar the Wicked, every desire can be fulfilled for those able t...
From the website: "When the lesser gods were instructed to create Life, they cast their powers into the creation of the my...
From the back cover: "Out of the radioactive cloud thundered the four horsemen of the apocalypse. War astride his great r...
I know nothing bout this. I don't even remember, where , when or how I got it. From the web: Shades of Earth is a world of w...
From the back cover: Years have passed since the end of the Sathar Wars, but skirmishes with Sathar raiders and infiltrators ha...
From the back of the book: Details of Kin activities in these great cities Chicago, Cleveland, Houston, Washington D. C., New Y...
From the web: Originally Shades of Heroes was designed make money and to compete with 2nd edition D&D. D&D was produced at...
From the web: A screen with the essential tables for the Referee. Packaged with the "Assault on Starship Omicron" mini-m...
From the back cover: LEGENDS NEVER DIE And the Shaintar: Immortal Legends Player's Guide has everything you need to becom...