Monday, September 9, 2019
Shaintar Immortal Legends - Players Guide (First)
From the back cover:
LEGENDS NEVER DIE
And the Shaintar: Immortal Legends Player's Guide has everything you need to become one. Create and play characters in Shaintar, or any epic high fantasy setting for Savage Worlds using:
* Eleven distinct races easily adaptable to other Savage settings
* Seven styles of magic including the new Alchemy Arcane Background
* Simple rules for languages and enhanced Common Knowledge usage
* More than twenty adapted Edges from the excellent Evernight, 50 Fathoms, and Necessary Evil settings.
* Over two dozen new Edges unique to the world of Shaintar
* Enhanced rules for bypassing armor that combine seamlessly with the Called Shot maneuver
* Armor, weapons, and special gear exclusive to Shaintar
* More than two dozen additional Powers, both new and adapted from previous sources
* New Applications mechanic for Powers to enhance Sorcerous magic
* A complete overview of Shaintar to help you create characters destined for greatness
Shaintar: Immortal Legends requires the Savage Worlds rulebook, available wherever you found this book, or online at www.greatwhitegames.com
From the web: . . . And whether these heroes are the costumed, super-powered type, the neighborhood fireman, or the Special Fo...
From the publisher: "The infamous Yin-Sloth jungles are finally mapped and described. This tome is filled with new charact...
This is where we are going to be in seven short years. I won't speak to if that is better or worse than where we are really headed. ...
From the cover: Awakening: New Magic in 2057 is a sourcebook for Shadowrun, Second Edition. It revises and expands on existing rules f...
I remember back in 1985 when the Temple of Elemental Evil was released. At that time the idea of the supermodule was new. There were the ser...