From the website:
"What's That Behind You?
Do you fear the Bad Things that stalk us all? Or is it the things you cannot grasp that scare you the most - that make you realize just how irrelevant you really are? Or is the true horror the things that simply cannot be grasped? Then get ready to scream, because because your fears are about to come to life. . .
Within the pages of GURPS Horror you will find everything you need to run a horror campaign, including:
- A systematic dissection of horror as a genre and as a genre treatment - everything from the most brutal splatter to the most subtle psychological horror.
- Plenty of advice on horror gaming, for players and GMs.
- Character templates, including the troubled Artist, the innocent Child, the dabblind Occulist, and the stalwart Policeman.
- New and thoroughly unnatural advantages, and some disturbing new takes on old disadvantages.
- Evil clowns, werewolves, undead, and even Things Man Was Not Meant To Know - with full game statistics and guidance on using them in a horror campaign.
- Three original campaign frames: Seas of Dread, Sails of Daring; Blood in the craters; and the Madness Dossier."