Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Lejendary Adventure: Lejend Master's Lore
From the web:
"Here is where every Lejend Master can turn for assistance in building his campaign. In this book you'll find 19 pages of ordinary items and their cost, 71 pages of Extraordinary Objects (magic items), and 92 pages of general reference material, including:
• How to create new Orders, Abilities, Extraordinary Activations (spells), Extraordinary items, and creatures
• A complete explanation of combat, special conditions, bonuses, morale, and much more
• A thorough discussion of Fortification and Siegecraft
• How to dell out Merits, Demerits, Repute, Disrepute, and Dark Repute
• Random Encounter Tables
• And a whole lot more... This book is 194+ pages, and includes a Table of Contents, a complete index, and a whole bunch of useful tables and charts."
From the web: . . . And whether these heroes are the costumed, super-powered type, the neighborhood fireman, or the Special Fo...
Published December 1981 Special Traveller Issue Cover artist: David Allee
Published February 1982 Champions Cover Cover artist: Denis Loubet
From the back cover: The most powerful and comprehensive fantasy role-playing system is now even easier and more fun in the tho...
P ublished March 1984 Features Island of Entellope Cover artist: Jim Holloway
From the web: Space Gamer #6 - July/August 1993 Subtitled The Magazine of Free-Style Role-Play Cover by John E. Holland ...
Published December 1988 Halls of Fortune Cover artist: Roy "Lucky" Lopez
From the web: Published November 1984 Tékumel: Empire of the Petal Throne Cover artist: Kim Strombo This was the first issue ...
From the web: Feeling overpowered by the infinite possibilities of the multiverse? Wondering how to role-play a tiefling, what spells...
From the web: Special Stellar Conquest Issue Issue #25 of The Space Gamer is a 28 page magazine that includes: Articles ...