Wednesday, August 13, 2014
D20 Hammer & Helm: A Guidebook to Dwarves
From the back cover:
Strength of Stone, Will of Steel!
Hammer & Helm is the first of Green Ronin's Races of Renown sourcebooks. A player's toolkit packed with character options, Hammer & Helm explores dwarf culture through a plethora of expertly designed rules by Dragon Magazine editor Jesse Decker. If you want to learn the secrets of dwarven hair braiding and marriage rituals, look elsewhere. If you want 112 pages of options that let you completely customize your dwarf character, Hammer & Helm is for you. Go far beyond the core rulebook with:
- 16 new prestige classes, including the Stormhammer, Magesmith, Thunderthrower, and Acolyte of the Crystal Path.
- Over 50 new feats, including feats of two new types: bloodline and bonding.
- New underearth creatures and templates, such as the iron-souled and the hammerstruck.
- 5 new domains and over 50 new spells.
- An armory full of new equipment, including the introduction of exotic armor.
- Enough new magic items to please the greediest dwarf.
- Dwarven siege weapons, including magical enhancements.
- Stunning interior illustrations by David Griffith.
- And a whole lot more!
There's never been a better time to be a dwarf!
From the web: . . . And whether these heroes are the costumed, super-powered type, the neighborhood fireman, or the Special Fo...
Chill was originally published by Pacesetter and then picked up by Mayfair. The edition pictured is the Mayfair edition though I have the ea...
From the back cover: The most powerful and comprehensive fantasy role-playing system is now even easier and more fun in the tho...
From the back cover: "The New GAMMA WORLD game! A rainbow of flickering colors dances across the night sky. Turning, you sh...
From the back cover: Within this volume are 16 dark lords and ladies, each a prisoner of Ravenloft. Some are new to the setting, yet a...
From the back cover: Snake Pipe Hollow is a large flexible RuneQuest scenario book, designed to supply dozens of adventures for a ...
From the back cover: After countless millenia, A DARK POWER AWAKENS. You have been summoned to appear before your king, who was once...
From the web: Table of Contents: Editorial, Greg Stafford Pavis Notes, New Monsters, Steve Perrin Sartar High Council, Greg Sta...
Every game will end up having them though players don't really have to have the. Some of the best ones are actually homebrew creations...
From the Publisher Site: "Remember the good old days, when adventures were underground, NPCs were there to be killed, and ...