Thursday, October 13, 2016
Green Ronin - Hammer & Helm: A Guidebook to Dwarves
From the back cover:
"Strength of Stone, Will of Steel!
Hammer & Helm is the first of Green Ronin's Races of Renown sourcebooks. A player's toolkit packed with character options, Hammer & Helm explores dwarf culture through a plethora of expertly designed rules by Dragon Magazine editor Jesse Decker. If you want to learn the secrets of dwarven hair braiding and marriage rituals, look elsewhere. If you want 112 pages of options that let you completely customize your dwarf character, Hammer & Helm is for you. Go far beyond the core rulebook with:
- 16 new prestige classes, including the Stormhammer, Magesmith, Thunderthrower, and Acolyte of the Crystal Path.
- Over 50 new feats, including feats of two new types: bloodline and bonding.
- New underearth creatures and templates, such as the iron-souled and the hammerstruck.
- 5 new domains and over 50 new spells.
- An armory full of new equipment, including the introduction of exotic armor.
- Enough new magic items to please the greediest dwarf.
- Dwarven siege weapons, including magical enhancements.
- Stunning interior illustrations by David Griffith.
- And a whole lot more!
There's never been a better time to be a dwarf!"
I love using miniatures but can't paint them for crap and I think just having the bare metal does not give the full effect. Plus lugging...
From the publishers: Volturnus: a barren, hostile world. When a pirate attack stranded your party of adventurers here, your luc...
From the web: Politics, economy, history, personalities, location ... every GM knows how challenging it is to balance all the ele...
From the web: Experience Horrible Horror and Terrible Terror! Get Scared Stiff! Scared Stiff provides the horror rules for the R...
From the back cover: Evil Denizens of the Depths: The Sahuagin. The sahuagin are known by many names. Some call them the Devil Men...
From the web: Scenario where the characters guard a caravan traveling through a dark forest, while the complications mount and the...
From the web: Two weeks to save a world... Since you crash-landed here, Volturnus has been a planet of constant surpris...
From the web: The deep sea holds many perils - some known, some secret, some merely hungry...and some evil. Those who live on dry lan...
From the web: The Star*Drive® Campaign Setting sweeps Alternity® game adventurers into one possible future: a bright galaxy shining ...
From the web: Occasionally a person steps around the corner of an alley, finds a hole in the back of their closet, takes a shortc...