Thursday, October 13, 2016
Green Ronin - Hammer & Helm: A Guidebook to Dwarves
From the back cover:
"Strength of Stone, Will of Steel!
Hammer & Helm is the first of Green Ronin's Races of Renown sourcebooks. A player's toolkit packed with character options, Hammer & Helm explores dwarf culture through a plethora of expertly designed rules by Dragon Magazine editor Jesse Decker. If you want to learn the secrets of dwarven hair braiding and marriage rituals, look elsewhere. If you want 112 pages of options that let you completely customize your dwarf character, Hammer & Helm is for you. Go far beyond the core rulebook with:
- 16 new prestige classes, including the Stormhammer, Magesmith, Thunderthrower, and Acolyte of the Crystal Path.
- Over 50 new feats, including feats of two new types: bloodline and bonding.
- New underearth creatures and templates, such as the iron-souled and the hammerstruck.
- 5 new domains and over 50 new spells.
- An armory full of new equipment, including the introduction of exotic armor.
- Enough new magic items to please the greediest dwarf.
- Dwarven siege weapons, including magical enhancements.
- Stunning interior illustrations by David Griffith.
- And a whole lot more!
There's never been a better time to be a dwarf!"
From the web: "The storm sweeps off the mountaintops without warning, as if conjured by some supernatural power. Withing min...
From the back cover: "A Trove of Magical Lore for Spellcasters and Artificers Magic suffuses the world of Eberron, enri...
From the web: "WHAT IS THIS STRANGE GAME? Did you ever wonder if modern man and his weaponry could stand up to mystic sp...
Publisher Blurb: "He killed the God of War. He ascended into his divinity. No one told him that was the easy part. Look i...
From the back cover: "You want it, we've got it! "Yes, the science fiction role-playing game you've been w...
From the web: "Another game from Lou Zocchi, this 1973 classic uses (more or less) the same game system as his Star Fleet Batt...
From the web: "Soldiers' Guild of Rhum describes the neighborhood of the Soldier's Guild in the city of Rhum, includi...
From the back cover: "Harness a new and Original Source of Magical Power Drawn from the ambient lift energy that fills ...
From the web: "In the adventure, the characters are sent to defeat two goblin tribes who are taking slaves for the aldar (Le...
From the back cover: "Alphatia, the most ancient empire, land of arcane and obscure secrets. It has grown for centuries and it...