"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Monday, February 21, 2011

Bad Medicine for Dr. Drugs - Superworld/Champions

I think I have played almost all of the super hero games at least once and if I have not played them I have read through them for mechanics and ideas. Superworld was never my favorite though it does have a following. It is also fairly sought after now on the secondary market. All of that aside how could you not own some titled Bad Medicine for Dr. Drugs. This screams 70's bad movie does it not. I have not had a chance to play it but some day would like to. Afterward I will reinstall "Interstate 76" and watch my copy of Supervan. Can you dig it brother!

Popular Posts