"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dark Conspiracy - GDW

I was only able to play this once. It was being run by someone who I used to play with and it was their first time ever running anything. I hate to admit this but I was a bit of a jerk. I ran roughshod over his game session and I ended up causing the whole thing to fall apart. He had ended up designing the session so that my character was pivotal and I refused to  cooperate. It seems like an interesting game but I never got to give it a full chance because I was a jerk. I guess admitting you are a problem is the first step isn't it?

Popular Posts