"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BESM The Slayers


I have a few BESM (Big Eyes, Small Mouth) items. I have picked them up cheap when I have picked them up. I am not a fan of the gaming system, subject material or anime in general so I will most likely never use them. I have picked them up merely to mine for material of use in other systems or for adventure ideas. I have heard that The Slayers is fairly good anime but that is all second hand and please don't hold me accountable as again except for Akira (and I am not sure that is anime) and some episodes of Robotech (which I liked) I have a very limited experience with anime.

Published: 2003
Pages: 96

From Amazon:

The Slayers is a 78-episode fantasy anime series that follows the exploits of the beautiful teenage sorceress-supreme, Lina Inverse, and her mighty band of spellcasting, sword-wielding adventurers. This authorized reference guide and gaming supplement features detailed episode summaries, in-depth character profiles, setting and theme analysis, and role-playing character sheets for the popular Big Eyes, Small Mouth role-playing game. With hundreds of full-color images from the series, this book is the definitive English-language resource book for The Slayers. Covers episodes 1-26.

No comments:

Popular Posts