Friday, March 17, 2017
Heroes Magazine #5
- "A Turn of the Friendly Card: Expanded Gambling Rules for James Bond" by David A. Klempa
- "'Sprechen Sie Deutsch, Herr Bond?': Languages in James Bond" by David A. Klempa
- "Testimony of a Tester: Or, Playtesting RuneQuest" by Bruce Dresselhaus
- "The Devices of Oom: Magic Devices iN P&P" by David Kuijt and Winchell Chung, Jr.
- "The Laws of Magic: Creating Magic Items in P&P" by David Kuijt and Winchell Chung Jr.
- "A RuneQuest Gambling System" by Donna Zelzer
- "The Royal City of Donara" (Powers & Perils) by Richard L. Snider
- "Tactics and Strategy in Wizards" (Wizards boardgame) by Thomas J. Mosbo
- "Rivers of Thought: The Background and Basis of Wizards" (Wizards boardgame) by THomas J. Mosbo
- "History of the Lunar Empire: Third Wane" by Greg Stafford
- "Swordsmen Real and Reeled: Swashbucklers from History and Cinema for Use with Lords of Creation Dueling Rules" by Tom Moldvay
- "RuneQuestions" by the Chaosium staff
- "Looking Ahead with Soothsayers" by William Goodson
- "Thugs" (uncredited)
- "Badlander, Boatman, Hillman, Thief: New Careers in Powers & Perils" by Craig Barrett
From the web: "An adventure in the wilderness stronghold of a band of brigands that includes the background and statis...
From the inside cover, 1st paragraph: "I would guess that the whole idea behind the publishing of a magazine is that someone has...
From the web: The fourth and final supplement in Judges Guild's Wilderness series. It details the villages, castles, citadels, lair...
From the web: " Glimmerdrift Reaches is the second entire Traveller Sector produced by Judges Guild. The three-color map g...
From the web: The second supplement in Judges Guild's Wilderness series. It details the villages, castles, citadels, lairs, isla...
From the web: Columns: Jocular Judgements by Chuck Anshell 03 ...
From the web: " This book provides a basic, modularized map of a border fort (all Kelnore forts were designed to these...
From the web: This eight page publication from 1977 contained the following articles and items of interest. Jocular Judgements Shre...
From the web: Additional charts, rules and background data for Thunderhold and the Sunstone Caverns . The installment includes Rea...
From the back cover: "An Ancient Evil has overtaken a once holy shrine. Thus, a sleepy mountain hamlet becomes a focal point fo...