Friday, March 17, 2017
Heroes Magazine #5
- "A Turn of the Friendly Card: Expanded Gambling Rules for James Bond" by David A. Klempa
- "'Sprechen Sie Deutsch, Herr Bond?': Languages in James Bond" by David A. Klempa
- "Testimony of a Tester: Or, Playtesting RuneQuest" by Bruce Dresselhaus
- "The Devices of Oom: Magic Devices iN P&P" by David Kuijt and Winchell Chung, Jr.
- "The Laws of Magic: Creating Magic Items in P&P" by David Kuijt and Winchell Chung Jr.
- "A RuneQuest Gambling System" by Donna Zelzer
- "The Royal City of Donara" (Powers & Perils) by Richard L. Snider
- "Tactics and Strategy in Wizards" (Wizards boardgame) by Thomas J. Mosbo
- "Rivers of Thought: The Background and Basis of Wizards" (Wizards boardgame) by THomas J. Mosbo
- "History of the Lunar Empire: Third Wane" by Greg Stafford
- "Swordsmen Real and Reeled: Swashbucklers from History and Cinema for Use with Lords of Creation Dueling Rules" by Tom Moldvay
- "RuneQuestions" by the Chaosium staff
- "Looking Ahead with Soothsayers" by William Goodson
- "Thugs" (uncredited)
- "Badlander, Boatman, Hillman, Thief: New Careers in Powers & Perils" by Craig Barrett
From the web: "The third of the wilderness series, the first book of the Magic Realm covers the settlements and regions for Cam...
From the web: "This is an adventure involving a wilderness trek to gain a forgotten Wizard's treasure. All previous exped...
From the web: "The fifth book in the "Wilderness Series", danger awaits on All Hallow's Eve, Witches of the worl...
From the web: "Included within the Guidebook are scenarios covering hijacking, piracy rescue, and hunts on shipboard, as well ...
From the website: "LegendQuest is the fantasy role-playing game for people who want a game that makes sense. The rules are ...
Publisher Blurb: "Don't waste your time with those dinky one-page character sheets - pick up a copy of the official Kingd...
Publisher Blurb: "From the Stones of Peace to the Port of Intrigue... Welcome to Loona, the Port of Intrigue: a completel...
From publisher blurb: "This module has lain unseen and forgotten in the TSR design vault for twenty years. Originally written...
From the web: "Every roleplaying game needs its own compendium of creatures to populate the castles, dungeons and wilds that you...
From the back of the book: "Add the grandeur of epic adventure to your AD&D game! Legends & Lore has now been revi...