Sunday, April 9, 2017
Hero Games - Champions Universe
From the back of the book:
"The ultimate heroic campaign setting is finally here— all in one book! Everything you need to base your heroes in the world of Dr. Destroyer, Mechanon, and the Champions is presented here. Years in the making, the Champions Universe was created by pulling together all of the characters, organizations, adventures, places, and events presented in past Champions products and coupling it with pages and pages of new material.
For you who have been fans of Champions for a long time, find out new information about your favorite characters and events, plus discover the wealth of new characters and material. Find out what Dr. Destroyer thinks of various villains, who's the controlling force behind Raven, and why Firewing and Plasmoid hate each other. Learn the organizational structure of VIPER, and of a secret location in Australia that contains limitless power for those who can wield it. The Champions Universe is bursting at the seams with information to provide you with the greatest role playing setting for your heroes that you could ever wish for—whether you're just starting out or have been playing for years.
Included in Champions Universe:
- A complete listing of all organizations, both criminal and otherwise.
- A glossary containing entries for every character, group, location, and device in the Champions Universe.
- A timeline including important battles, origins, and events contained both in various character backgrounds as well as in various adventure supplements. Also includes tips on including your characters in the timeline, making them truly a part of the Champions Universe.
- An atlas with all the information you need to set adventures anywhere in the world, including the local superpowered individuals, active organizations, and special locations for each continent—even Antarctica.
- New, never before seen characters and organizations as well as the updating of older groups such as Freedom Squad and Deathstroke to the 4th Edition rules (as well as the 1990's).
- Discussions on technology, superhumans and society, magic, paranormal athletics, supervillain relations with one another (i.e., who likes who and who hates who), and much, much more!"
From the web: "This is the preview issue of the Living Greyhawk Journal. It shortly describes what Living Greyhawk and the RP...
From the web: "The third of the wilderness series, the first book of the Magic Realm covers the settlements and regions for Cam...
From the web: "LIVING GREYHAWK JOURNAL Volume 1, Number 4 May, 2001 GEM OF THE FLANAESS: CLERKBURG The winding st...
From the Back Cover: "Like Frodo and the rest of the Fellowship, you too can now venture into Dwarven ruins as ancient as aba...
From the web: "Come to the streets of adventure in the fabled City of Lankhmar! From the ale rooms of the Silver Eel (premier...
From the back cover: "North of the Bergruken, upon the broken slopes of the Massif, the sun's fading brilliance outlin...
From the back of the book: "Add the grandeur of epic adventure to your AD&D game! Legends & Lore has now been revi...
From the back cover: "Now, like Bilbo (and Frodo), you too can have great adventures - pausing in Rivendell before daring ...
From the web: "Listen, O Wayfarer, and hear a tale of long ago in the days of the great hero Tagam Dragohbrother. In those t...