From the website:
"Open Sesame!Flying carpets and magic lamps . . . flashing scimitars and scheming viziers . . . crusaders, Mongols and Bedouin . . . sultans, poets, merchants and the original Assassins – all this and more can be found in GURPS Arabian Nights.
- Play a merchant, mercenary or dervish in the burgeoning Islamic civlization, as the Arabs spread across Persia and Africa to the very gates of Europe.
- Confront the terrible shapeshifting djinni, creatures of smokeless fire. Battle them for glory and remembrance . . . and an irresistible black sword.
- Cast spells that move mountains and tame fantastic beasts – or use wits and stealth to defeat evil wizards.
- Voyage like Sinbad – or ride with Marco Polo – in search of Chinese silk, exotic Indian blades and wild foreign magic.
- Fight in the Crusades, when Christendom sought to free the Holy Lands – and Islam held off the Frankish invasion.
- Battle alongside brave Mamelukes, Turkish slave soldiers of Egypt.
- Dream of "a rose-red city, half as old as time" – then go there, and learn what kismet, destiny, has in store for you.