From their website:
"Life in the Fast Lane . . .
GURPS Autoduel was one of the first worldbooks ever published for the GURPS system – over ten years ago! Its post-apocalyptic world, based on the classic Car Wars
boardgame, was a fan favorite as players faced a world devastated by
war, famine and despair . . . on lawless highways where the right of way
went to the biggest guns.
. . . Just Got Faster!
Ten years later, things have gotten better in Autoduel America – but not much. This all-new Second Edition is 32 pages longer than the original, and includes:
- A detailed history and description of "Autoduel America".
- An updated and expanded "AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide".
- Vehicle construction rules completely compatible with GURPS Vehicles Second Edition, with a dozen sample vehicles.
- Complete character creation guidelines, including guns, equipment and gadgets galore.
- Loads of campaign ideas for everything from a corporate autoduelling team to a lone wolf vigilante, and more!