Tuesday, August 1, 2017
ICE - Shadow World: Gethaena Underath Emer
From the back cover:
"Vast caverns thread the earth beneath the continent of Emer. One of these natural vaults contains a realm of bronze sands and silver grasses lit by a magical sky-roof of brass. Six immortal, evil lords - the Ishru - reside in castles overlooking the deserts and the steppe. They vie among themselves for supremacy, unaware that their holdings may all be destroyed by events set in motion millennia in the past.
Long, long ago, one of the fallen great - a Worldslayer - fashioned Gethæna under the wastelands of central Uj. The vast lava dome housed her demon armies. The hordes were to be unleashed only when her deluded foes foresaw victory.
Gethæna’s creator and all her scheme’s have been forgotten by history - yet her legacy lives on. Within the crucible of the underearth realm, an ancient people struggles amidst the atrocities committed by the Ishru. One man plans to loose these fiendish lords on Kulthea’s surface, while all others seek their destruction.
Treachery, rebellion, and the chances of war challenge adventurers in Gethæna!
Gethæna, Underearth Emer contains:
* A 21" x 16" full-color map of Gethæna.
* A complete campaign involving seven linked scenarios that send adventurers into the perilous heart of Gethæna’s enduring mysteries.
* Details on the Ishru, the immortal fiends who rule the Underearth Realm.
* A history of the ancient conflict between the dark Ishru and their neighbors, the mortal Dain Sædhu.
* Legends from the birth of the world.
* Flora, fauna, and beasts unique to the Underearth Realm, including the savage gleamtiger, soporific sorrow moss, and the bloodthirsty Nuld - minions of the Ishru.
* Politics and power: who pulls whose strings, and the web of intrigue that enmeshes all - the rulers and the ruled.
* Maps and layouts for all adventure sites.
* Complete statistics for all NPCs, monsters, artifacts, and poisons.
* New spell lists for the Ishru and those foolish enough to study under these cruel lords."
From the web: "In Collector Series Book Three we are presented with new options for the Cleric class. The book includes new cha...
From the web: "Demonology: the Dark Road details additional rules and options for summoning and binding demons through magic ...
From the web: "Umbar: Haven of the Corsairs is a MERP (Middle Earth Role-Playing) Campaign Module published by Iron Crown Enterp...
From Back Cover: "Featuring the space station that changed the destiny of an entire galaxy, this all new roleplaying game allo...
From the web: "Collector Series Book Seven presents new options for the Monk class. The book includes new character options,...
From the web: "Elementals are among the most primal forces in the mythology of many cultures, raw elements given life. This ...
From the web: "What, in truth, do we know about female gamers? Those few who have encountered them over the years have been ...
From the back of the book: "Crouched within a vast cavern complex, the city of Sheoloth is a skeleton of stone wrapped in tort...
From the web: "The second supplement in the acclaimed series from Mongoose Publishing, The Slayer's Guide to Gnolls focus...
From the web: "Moria: The Dwarven City is a source book for ICEs Middle Earth Role Playing Game (MERP). This source book deal...