Tuesday, August 1, 2017
ICE - Shadow World: Gethaena Underath Emer
From the back cover:
"Vast caverns thread the earth beneath the continent of Emer. One of these natural vaults contains a realm of bronze sands and silver grasses lit by a magical sky-roof of brass. Six immortal, evil lords - the Ishru - reside in castles overlooking the deserts and the steppe. They vie among themselves for supremacy, unaware that their holdings may all be destroyed by events set in motion millennia in the past.
Long, long ago, one of the fallen great - a Worldslayer - fashioned Gethæna under the wastelands of central Uj. The vast lava dome housed her demon armies. The hordes were to be unleashed only when her deluded foes foresaw victory.
Gethæna’s creator and all her scheme’s have been forgotten by history - yet her legacy lives on. Within the crucible of the underearth realm, an ancient people struggles amidst the atrocities committed by the Ishru. One man plans to loose these fiendish lords on Kulthea’s surface, while all others seek their destruction.
Treachery, rebellion, and the chances of war challenge adventurers in Gethæna!
Gethæna, Underearth Emer contains:
* A 21" x 16" full-color map of Gethæna.
* A complete campaign involving seven linked scenarios that send adventurers into the perilous heart of Gethæna’s enduring mysteries.
* Details on the Ishru, the immortal fiends who rule the Underearth Realm.
* A history of the ancient conflict between the dark Ishru and their neighbors, the mortal Dain Sædhu.
* Legends from the birth of the world.
* Flora, fauna, and beasts unique to the Underearth Realm, including the savage gleamtiger, soporific sorrow moss, and the bloodthirsty Nuld - minions of the Ishru.
* Politics and power: who pulls whose strings, and the web of intrigue that enmeshes all - the rulers and the ruled.
* Maps and layouts for all adventure sites.
* Complete statistics for all NPCs, monsters, artifacts, and poisons.
* New spell lists for the Ishru and those foolish enough to study under these cruel lords."
From the back cover: "New professions such as the Bounty Hunter, the Combat Engineer, the Smuggler, etc. An entirely new a...
From the back: "Explore Aranmor, an island shunned by the most valorous as a place of lurking evil and restless horrors. Only the...
Back cover summary: "This supplement expands 5 areas of the Space Master system. Here are Alternate Settings, adding fascinat...
From the back cover: "Vast caverns thread the earth beneath the continent of Emer. One of these natural vaults contains a real...
From the back cover: "DIMENSIONAL VORTEX! Not long ago, a magical vortex released into the lands of Thunder Rift a strange ...
From the back of the book: "The Lock & Load series will appeal to both players and dungeon masters by providing them with ...
Publisher's Description: "Terror grips the throat of Indiana Jones as the frail bridge sways in the icy mountain wind! Wher...
From the back of the book: "Prime Plane immortals are dying like flies: nasty, violent deaths. The Hierachs suspect Entrophy, ...
Publisher Blurb: "In the Shadows is a scenario for Deathstalkers, a fantasy/horror role-playing game that takes place in a dar...
From inside the front cover: "This is the first of the Loremaster Series, a group of fantasy aids designed to each provide th...