Monday, May 14, 2018
MGP - The Slayer's Guide to Bugbears
From the web:
Pound for pound, muscle for muscle, bugbears are stronger, sneakier and far more unpredictable than their other goblinoid cousins. They are brutal guerrillas who strike fast and fade away, bursting onto the scene to wreak terrible havoc before vanishing. If they could ever unite under a single banner, or maintain the military discipline of the hobgoblins, they would shake the heavens with their rage. Fortunately for the rest of the world, bugbears are as fractious as they are violent, driven by chaotic urges and consuming greed that prevent them from developing the social structure of more advanced races.
Inside You Will Find:
- Bugbear Physiology: Taller than all but the most extraordinary of men, bugbears cut an imposing figure in the light of day. When glimpsed dashing through the shadows, their bulging muscles and towering frames are enough to give any adventurer a moment’s pause.
- Habitat: Bugbears are capable of surviving in most environments and are equally at home in the wilderness or hidden within the cities of more civilised races.
- Bugbear Society: Full details on bugbear life including the feared Dark Rangers and the dreaded Render and Stalker.
- Methods of Warfare: Physically powerful and smart enough to formulate tactics, the bugbear is a dangerous foe on any battlefield. In skirmishes, where individual strength is a deciding factor, bugbears have a distinct advantage over the
members of most other races.
- Role-Playing with Bugbears: Games Masters are provided with complete information on how to portray bugbears within their campaign, in a way players will never forget.
- Scenario Hooks and Ideas: A series of jumping points to introduce bugbears into a campaign.
- Luurgs Warren: A detailed bugbear lair is presented.
- Bugbear Reference List: A ready to go list of characters and enemies for players to face, should they stumble across the machinations of these evil creatures."
From the web: "In Collector Series Book Three we are presented with new options for the Cleric class. The book includes new cha...
From the web: "Demonology: the Dark Road details additional rules and options for summoning and binding demons through magic ...
From the web: "Umbar: Haven of the Corsairs is a MERP (Middle Earth Role-Playing) Campaign Module published by Iron Crown Enterp...
From Back Cover: "Featuring the space station that changed the destiny of an entire galaxy, this all new roleplaying game allo...
From the web: "Moria: The Dwarven City is a source book for ICEs Middle Earth Role Playing Game (MERP). This source book deal...
From the web: "Collector Series Book Seven presents new options for the Monk class. The book includes new character options,...
From the web: "What, in truth, do we know about female gamers? Those few who have encountered them over the years have been ...
From the back of the book: "Crouched within a vast cavern complex, the city of Sheoloth is a skeleton of stone wrapped in tort...
From the web: "The second supplement in the acclaimed series from Mongoose Publishing, The Slayer's Guide to Gnolls focus...
From the web: "Elementals are among the most primal forces in the mythology of many cultures, raw elements given life. This ...