Monday, May 14, 2018
MGP - The Slayer's Guide to Bugbears
From the web:
Pound for pound, muscle for muscle, bugbears are stronger, sneakier and far more unpredictable than their other goblinoid cousins. They are brutal guerrillas who strike fast and fade away, bursting onto the scene to wreak terrible havoc before vanishing. If they could ever unite under a single banner, or maintain the military discipline of the hobgoblins, they would shake the heavens with their rage. Fortunately for the rest of the world, bugbears are as fractious as they are violent, driven by chaotic urges and consuming greed that prevent them from developing the social structure of more advanced races.
Inside You Will Find:
- Bugbear Physiology: Taller than all but the most extraordinary of men, bugbears cut an imposing figure in the light of day. When glimpsed dashing through the shadows, their bulging muscles and towering frames are enough to give any adventurer a moment’s pause.
- Habitat: Bugbears are capable of surviving in most environments and are equally at home in the wilderness or hidden within the cities of more civilised races.
- Bugbear Society: Full details on bugbear life including the feared Dark Rangers and the dreaded Render and Stalker.
- Methods of Warfare: Physically powerful and smart enough to formulate tactics, the bugbear is a dangerous foe on any battlefield. In skirmishes, where individual strength is a deciding factor, bugbears have a distinct advantage over the
members of most other races.
- Role-Playing with Bugbears: Games Masters are provided with complete information on how to portray bugbears within their campaign, in a way players will never forget.
- Scenario Hooks and Ideas: A series of jumping points to introduce bugbears into a campaign.
- Luurgs Warren: A detailed bugbear lair is presented.
- Bugbear Reference List: A ready to go list of characters and enemies for players to face, should they stumble across the machinations of these evil creatures."
From the cover: Long before the pyramids in Egypt were built, two demi-gods were locked in a struggle to decide the fate of manking...
From the back cover: Evil Never Dies Years ago, brave heroes put the denizens of the Temple of Elemental Evil to the sword. Now, ...
From the web: A collection of background and rules related to playing the races of humans, Half-elves, Half-orcs and Illumians. Also ...
From the back cover: "Beware the cat-men's fury! This entry-level module pits a single player character of 2nd to 4th leve...
From the Back of the Book: Discover the Denizons of the Realms Encounter reclusive avariel, arrogant Calishites, noble centaurs,...
From the web: "Contains character record sheets for use with Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (1st edition). Each sheet is perfor...
From the back cover: First published in 1981, B2, The Keep on the Borderlands by Gary Gygax has been played by more people than any...
From the cover: THE LICHLORDS ROSE TO POWER AS THE LAND FELL TO THEIR ARMIES As molten fire spewed forth from the fissures in the...
From the publisher: "The universe is vast, and you have no clean socks. If Earth is a small coin on your dining table, then you ...
From the rear slipcover: The ALL NEW edition of the ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS® Dungeon Master's Screen has been redesigne...