From their website:
"Are You Ready to Rock?
There's no business like show business, and Deathwish knows how to put on a show! The show has strobe lights, laser effects, smoke machines, and enough wattage to deafen even the most hardcore rockers. But strange things are starting to happen at Deathwish shows – a shooting here, a stabbing there, and the occasional full-blown riot to make things interesting. Add to this mixture a sinister group of meta-villains whose tastes run more to museum robberies than to guitars and drums, and you've got a mystery on your hands!
Deathwish is an adventure for three or more 500-point supers. The investigation spans coast-to-coast with stops in Los Angeles, Denver, and several other cities across the U.S.
- Complete descriptions of the bands Deathwish and Sinister Drums (including a Deathwish Discography).
- Detailed maps of concert sites, villain headquarters, and other important areas.
- Several NPCs that can be used in an ongoing campaign.
- Adventure seeds that make this a perfect sourcebook for continuing adventure even after the initial investigation is over.
- And much, much more . . ."