From their website:
""Regina Departure, this is S.S. Freeman, passing the 100D limit, jumping outsystem to Jenghe at this time, no estimated time of return."
"Freeman, I show you departing Regina System at 16:05-115-1120. Jump approved; squawk 0000. Come back and see us sometime."
"Regina Departure, this is S.S. Freeman, squawking all zeroes; will do, thanks and out."
The Universe Is Your Market
There's a fortune to be made among the stars – for the intrepid merchant with business savvy, a suspicious mind, and more than a little luck.
Be prepared to meet some of the worst characters in the universe – just pray they're not your business partners! And remember, "cutthroat competition" isn't just a colorful catch phrase . . .
The "independent trader" campaign is one of the most popular among Traveller players. Far Trader is the complete support volume for a mercantile campaign. You can:
- Develop sector-wide trade routes, following the tides of commerce on an interplanetary scale.
- Start your own character-run business, raise capital, and finance your money-making ventures.
- Make contacts, find niche markets, and exploit opportunities the big corporations miss.
- Learn what it takes to run a successful commercial starship.
- Expand your campaign with 15 new character templates.
- Run entire mercantile campaigns, including Free Traders, smugglers, and pirates.
So stock your starship, grab your gun, and take to the stars . . . fortunes don't come easy!"