"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Sunday, March 27, 2011
30 Sided Dice Gaming Tables - The Armory
There is a project/contest going on right now in the OSR community to create a book of random tables. They even mention that there are people more enamored with tables than game systems...Hello, My name is Bryan and I am a tables junkie. You can find more on the table project here I am sure that there were tables in the Judges Guild publications and possibly White Dwarf that beat this but this is the first broad range product of random tables I am aware of. Yes it is was most likely a thinly veiled marketing tool for the dice but it still opened up a market. The various Task Force Game products and any number of others may have been let out through the door this opened. Thank you "30 Sided Dice Gaming Tables" by Donald Cole.
Labels:
30 Sided,
Accessory,
Misc,
Random,
The Armory
Popular Posts
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
From the back of the box: Unveil the forbidden secrets of Nog and Kadar! The Nogaro River has seen the rise and fall of countless empire...
-
Back in March I posted about the 'Good Guys" of Star Trek so maybe I should post a little something about the bag guys. I would h...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
-
Unearthed Arcana was released in what I would call the silver age of roleplaying. Not in that it was the second best but using the age ranki...