"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Babylon 5 RPG & Fact Book: Mongoose Publishing

Sometimes you buy a game just because you are so in love with the source material that you have to have it no matter what. I feel certain that I will never play this game but I am such a fan of the Babylon 5 series that the idea of being able to continue in the world and story line is a huge draw. The problem is that Babylon 5 fanatics like myself are pretty few and far between. I wish I could talk more about the game other than it seems very true to the source material. If you have not seen the game check it out. More importantly if you have not seen Babylon 5 the series you MUST. Before Lost had moments where you said OK now I see why that happened it had already been done better in Babylon 5....there is a hole in your mind!

Popular Posts