"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Saturday, March 5, 2011
G1 - Steadig of the Hill Giant Chief
I had missed what yesterday was or I would have used one of these. Still a day that messes me up a little bit. But on to the good times. There used to be what would eventually come to be called my FLGS back in the day. It was called the Drowsy Dragon and was run out of a elderly couples garage when it started. I remember seeing this module back then but not buying it. I also swear they had Wee Warriors stuff. This set of modules for TSR at least were the start of it all and they still hold up today. I wonder how many people out these have been run through these. If you know someone who has not do them a favor.
Popular Posts
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
From the back of the box: Unveil the forbidden secrets of Nog and Kadar! The Nogaro River has seen the rise and fall of countless empire...
-
Back in March I posted about the 'Good Guys" of Star Trek so maybe I should post a little something about the bag guys. I would h...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
-
Unearthed Arcana was released in what I would call the silver age of roleplaying. Not in that it was the second best but using the age ranki...