"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Alma Mater - Oracle Games

This is a game that I had heard about for a long time before I was actually able to acquire it. When I did it was still in the shrink wrap so I can't tell you what the inside looks like. Sort of sad that I can't bring myself to open it. I have read that it was actually a game they asked be removed for sale from Gen Con. Not sure if that is true or an RPG urban legend as it were. All that said the idea of playing what you wanted to be in high school could be fun. I may have gone to a "hick" school or been very naive but I do not recall it being that graphic. Someday I will find an open copy and buy and play it. 

Popular Posts