"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Friday, March 25, 2011

Greyhawk Gazetteer RGA version - WotC

Greyhawk, the original RPG universe. Not wanting to get into the debate about Blackmoor versus Greyhawk being the first. I remember buying the original Greyhawk folio edition at the old Readmor Books. I have since bought every edition that has come out and in some cases had to buy a second time because I wore them out. This one is the RPGA version of the 3e offering. It was only sold or given away perhaps at one GenCon. It is in no way any different than that version except for the cover. It is still nice to have all of them and this one was almost as hard to find as the last copy of the boxed Greyhawk set I had to buy. I think I am going to spend a little time fishing the NyrDyv or hunt the Gamboge Forest. If not I will be in Rauxes doing something utterly Machiavellian in nature!

Popular Posts