"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Friday, April 12, 2013

CoC - H.P. Lovecraft's Dreamlands


This is a module/setting for Call of Cthulhu that I have not had a chance to play. This is the third edition of the setting and I am certain I have at least the second and maybe the first which was a box set. This is by far my least favorite of the versions simply for the cover. I actually held off buying this at some really good prices simply because of the cover. There is something about the cover that makes it one of the creepiest things I have seem in gaming. I am sure that this is now somewhat tame for covers and interior art but this goes beyond shock into something unnerving for me.

The 3rd edition of Dreamlands contents;

Entering the Dreamlands
Evoking the Atmosphere of a Dream
Places
New Spells
Notable Inhabitants and Creatures of the Dreamlands
Introductions to the Adventures

Adventures;

- To Sleep, Perchance to Dream
- Captives of Two Worlds
- Pickman's Student
- Season of the Witch
- Lemon Sails
- The Land of Lost Dreams

Map of Dreamlands
Handouts
Player's Map of Central Dreamlands
1920' Character Sheet

No comments:

Popular Posts