"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Monday, November 11, 2019
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Monday, November 4, 2019
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Friday, November 1, 2019
From the web:
Special Stellar Conquest Issue
Issue #25 of The Space Gamer is a 28 page magazine that includes:
- Stellar Conquest - Third Time Around by Howard Thompson
- Inimical Ways to Play Stellar Conquest - Strategies for a classic by James G. Branaum
- Expanding Your Stellar Conquests - Another Look at Stellar Conquest by Frank B. Weir, Jr.
- Order Out of Chaos - Benefit Cost Analysis in Wargaming by Glenn L. Williams
- Again, Harmonious Fists - More Far East Fighting by David James Ritchie
- The Case of the Missing Micros - A Short Story by Tim Solis
- Cyborg - A Review by W.G. Armintrout
- Star Fleet Battles - A Review by Kenneth W. Burke
- Everyday Life in TFT - How About a Mall Over There by Martin Halbert
- The Unwritten Rules of Rivets - Robot Strategies by Roland Parenteau
From the web: . . . And whether these heroes are the costumed, super-powered type, the neighborhood fireman, or the Special Fo...
A full-color 24" x 36" poster map of Middle-earth, including the wild lands - north, south, and east - and a superimposed referen...