"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Monday, November 11, 2019
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Monday, November 4, 2019
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Friday, November 1, 2019
From the web:
Special Stellar Conquest Issue
Issue #25 of The Space Gamer is a 28 page magazine that includes:
- Stellar Conquest - Third Time Around by Howard Thompson
- Inimical Ways to Play Stellar Conquest - Strategies for a classic by James G. Branaum
- Expanding Your Stellar Conquests - Another Look at Stellar Conquest by Frank B. Weir, Jr.
- Order Out of Chaos - Benefit Cost Analysis in Wargaming by Glenn L. Williams
- Again, Harmonious Fists - More Far East Fighting by David James Ritchie
- The Case of the Missing Micros - A Short Story by Tim Solis
- Cyborg - A Review by W.G. Armintrout
- Star Fleet Battles - A Review by Kenneth W. Burke
- Everyday Life in TFT - How About a Mall Over There by Martin Halbert
- The Unwritten Rules of Rivets - Robot Strategies by Roland Parenteau
From the web: "A Supplemental players guide for Werewolf: the Apocalypse, this book contains numerous new Merits and Flaws, New totems...
From the web: The Player's Guide expands on and adds depth to the information presented in the Kingdoms of Kalamar Campaign Setting Sou...
From the web: . . . And whether these heroes are the costumed, super-powered type, the neighborhood fireman, or the Special Fo...
From the back cover: NINE DANGEROUS DEITIES FOR RUNEQUEST ROLE-PLAYING The bad guys of Glorantha: nine cults of the cruel an...
From the web: The Kingdoms of Kalamar Campaign Setting Sourcebook contains everything players and GMs alike need to set their Dungeons and ...
From the web: 'Criminal Intent' is the book on villains for Silver Age Sentinels. It features dual stats for both d20 and...
From the web: Hell has come to the City of Ghosts. As Raelthorne chokes the life from Corvis with his army of the strange and foreign Sko...
From the web: RuneQuest is an easy-to-play game of Fantasy Role-Playing. Participants create imaginary characters to go adventuri...
From the web: STRANDED! You're trapped on the outer reaches of a frozen, desolate moonscape. Your parabatteries are de...
From the web: This module contains background information, referee's notes, two level maps, and exploration matrix keys. It provides a ...