"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Monday, November 11, 2019
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Monday, November 4, 2019
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Friday, November 1, 2019
From the web:
Special Stellar Conquest Issue
Issue #25 of The Space Gamer is a 28 page magazine that includes:
- Stellar Conquest - Third Time Around by Howard Thompson
- Inimical Ways to Play Stellar Conquest - Strategies for a classic by James G. Branaum
- Expanding Your Stellar Conquests - Another Look at Stellar Conquest by Frank B. Weir, Jr.
- Order Out of Chaos - Benefit Cost Analysis in Wargaming by Glenn L. Williams
- Again, Harmonious Fists - More Far East Fighting by David James Ritchie
- The Case of the Missing Micros - A Short Story by Tim Solis
- Cyborg - A Review by W.G. Armintrout
- Star Fleet Battles - A Review by Kenneth W. Burke
- Everyday Life in TFT - How About a Mall Over There by Martin Halbert
- The Unwritten Rules of Rivets - Robot Strategies by Roland Parenteau
From the web: "A Supplemental players guide for Werewolf: the Apocalypse, this book contains numerous new Merits and Flaws, New totems...
From the web: . . . And whether these heroes are the costumed, super-powered type, the neighborhood fireman, or the Special Fo...
From the web: "Set 3: Companion Rules Expansion rules for the D&D Basic and Expert Sets. This is set #3. To be able to play th...
From the back of the box: "Fire and smoke surround you as you swing your sword and land a mighty blow upon the dragon's head. The...
From the back cover: Excerpts from notes made by Ydal Eilffik, professor at the University of Horn: "All know that there is much to w...
From the web: "The Ringworld science fiction role-playing game was published by Chaosium in 1984, using the Basic Role-Playing (BRP) fo...
From the back of the box: Can you survive in a world gone mad? A world where civilization as we know it has been destroyed in a cataclysmic...
From the wrb: "A licensed tabletop Elfquest RPG was produced by Chaosium in 1984, utilizing the Basic Role-Playing system which had fi...
From the back of the box: It's just a bad dream - a very bad dream.... Beware the night, for sleep provides another path to the Demi...
From the Back of the Box: It is a world where the gods have walked and fantastic armies clashed. It is the home of Elminster, Alias, Azou...