"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Monday, November 11, 2019
The Space Gamer #46
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Space Gamer/Fantasy Gamer #84
Monday, November 4, 2019
The Space Gamer #71
Published November 1984
Tékumel: Empire of the Petal Throne
Cover artist: Kim Strombo
This was the first issue re-incorporating Fantasy Gamer back into Space Gamer, but the publication schedule remained bi-monthly.
Saturday, November 2, 2019
The Space Gamer #68
Friday, November 1, 2019
The Space Gamer #25
From the web:
Special Stellar Conquest Issue
Issue #25 of The Space Gamer is a 28 page magazine that includes:
- Stellar Conquest - Third Time Around by Howard Thompson
- Inimical Ways to Play Stellar Conquest - Strategies for a classic by James G. Branaum
- Expanding Your Stellar Conquests - Another Look at Stellar Conquest by Frank B. Weir, Jr.
- Order Out of Chaos - Benefit Cost Analysis in Wargaming by Glenn L. Williams
- Again, Harmonious Fists - More Far East Fighting by David James Ritchie
- The Case of the Missing Micros - A Short Story by Tim Solis
- Cyborg - A Review by W.G. Armintrout
- Star Fleet Battles - A Review by Kenneth W. Burke
- Everyday Life in TFT - How About a Mall Over There by Martin Halbert
- The Unwritten Rules of Rivets - Robot Strategies by Roland Parenteau
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
From the web: "A Supplemental players guide for Werewolf: the Apocalypse, this book contains numerous new Merits and Flaws, New totems...
From the web: . . . And whether these heroes are the costumed, super-powered type, the neighborhood fireman, or the Special Fo...
From the back cover: "Diabolical threats lurk everywhere in the world of the AD&D game. Heroes who fight evil on the Prime Materi...
From the web: Watch the Skies! Alien invaders! Giant lizards from another age! Flesh-eating zombies! Colossal insects! Mad scientists! Bl...
From the front cover: "Two huge volumes containing rules and guidelines for the new role playing system, 600 familiar and not-so-fami...
From the back cover: "Diabolical threats lurk everywhere in the world of the AD&D game. Heroes who fight evil on the Prime Mater...
From the back cover: "THE FIRST WORLD EVER MADE FOR THE AD&D GAME! Return to the roots of fantasy roleplaying with the Player...
From the web: A collection of six 1920s scenarios for Call of Cthulhu, which can be loosely connected into a campaign. Contains the follow...
From the web: The Savage Frontier, the Barbaric North, the Cold Wastes, the Uneducated Backyard. These, among many others, are nicknames fo...
From the back cover: "Welcome to BALDEMAR! In this booming town on the banks of the river Wythyn, danger and adventure lurk at eve...