"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Saturday, July 9, 2022

The Werewolf Players Guide (3000th Post)

From the web:

"A Supplemental players guide for Werewolf: the Apocalypse, this book contains numerous new Merits and Flaws, New totems, New Gifts, and new skills.

It also includes expanded sections on the society of the Garou.

It also introduces rules for Non-Wolf Shapeshifters, including Spiders, Large Cats, Ravens, Bears, Alligator/Dinosaurs, Cobras, Coyotes, Rats, and Sharks."

 

Note: This is my 3000th post I have made since  February 2011,  I have gotten lazier and lazier over the years about what I do with this but I appreciate anyone that still looks at this  as for long stretches of time it is all about the routine and for my satisfaction. 


 

No comments:

Popular Posts