"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Monday, September 25, 2017
Judges Guild - The Dungeoneer: The Adventuresome Compendium of Issues 1-6
From the inside cover, 1st paragraph:
"I would guess that the whole idea behind the publishing of a magazine is that someone has a concept that they would like to market and make money off of before somebody else thinks of it. Unfortunately, that's the way with most things in life. It's probably even one of the ideas behind this magazine, mercenary as it may seem. However, a lot of people publish magazines because they have an interest in something that inspires them enough to write about it and publish it. I hope that that's what you'll see in this zine. We here at The Dungeoneer want to put out a magazine that is purely a DM's publication, dealing with D&D, working it as sort of an optional supplement and as a place for the discussion and clarification of rules as we and others see them."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is one of the better written D20 products i have ever has a chance to pick u[. The subject matter makes much of this possible but their...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
The Thunder Rift series is a line of modules that were designed to allow novice DMs and players to cut their teeth as it were. The line ha...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
Back in March I posted about the 'Good Guys" of Star Trek so maybe I should post a little something about the bag guys. I would h...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
There is not much more that I could add to what has already been said about the #7 ranked module of all time. I am actually more of a fa...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
No comments:
Post a Comment