"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gamma World - 4e

The picture is of the Gamma World 4e book which I will be honest I have never gotten around to playing. I am guilty of having a thing for Gamma World. I even bought the latest incarnation but have not opened it. It goes all the way back to the 1e as well as Metamorphosis Alpha. I just loved it back then even though we only ever did one shots. I think part of  the appeal was the character generation. I loved the randomness of it all. Nothing like trying to role play a telekinetic, two headed intelligent flamingo with the ability to turn invisible and generate a force field!

Popular Posts