"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Gamma World - 4e
The picture is of the Gamma World 4e book which I will be honest I have never gotten around to playing. I am guilty of having a thing for Gamma World. I even bought the latest incarnation but have not opened it. It goes all the way back to the 1e as well as Metamorphosis Alpha. I just loved it back then even though we only ever did one shots. I think part of the appeal was the character generation. I loved the randomness of it all. Nothing like trying to role play a telekinetic, two headed intelligent flamingo with the ability to turn invisible and generate a force field!
Labels:
4e,
Gamma Word,
SciFi,
TSR
Popular Posts
-
From the back of the box: Unveil the forbidden secrets of Nog and Kadar! The Nogaro River has seen the rise and fall of countless empire...
-
From the cover: Awakening: New Magic in 2057 is a sourcebook for Shadowrun, Second Edition. It revises and expands on existing rules f...
-
From the web: Rifts is a multi-genre role-playing game that captures the elements of magic and the supernatural along with science fiction...
-
From the back cover: Even in divine games of chess, the action begins with a clash of pawns. In Pawns: The Opening Move , the first suppo...
-
From the back of the book: From the storm-lashed rocks west of fabled Evermeet to the Plains of Purple Dust, all the folk of Faerun have h...
-
From the web: The third supplement in Judges Guild's Wilderness series. It details the villages, castles, citadels, lai...
-
From the web: There are lots of bashers that can plant you pretty fast, out here in the planes. And that's the only "pretty" ...
-
From the web: The Catalog featured coated interior pages and a heavy, embossed cardstock cover. In included a fold-out calendar that coul...
-
From the web: The first of four D&D supplements from Judges Guild that detail their campaign world. Detailed wilderne...