"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Call of Cthulhu - Chaosium
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. This game more than any other I have played led to some great role playing. I have not played any of the White Wolf storyteller games so I can not gauge it against them but I hear they lend themselves to it as well. If you are playing CoC you have to get into the role playing because you won't have your character long enough to become attached to them. If they survive more than five or six session you aren't doing it right. They are supposed to die or go insane. I think it is time for Professor McManus to go lose some more sanity in Innsmouth.
Popular Posts
-
This is one of the better written D20 products i have ever has a chance to pick u[. The subject matter makes much of this possible but their...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
The Thunder Rift series is a line of modules that were designed to allow novice DMs and players to cut their teeth as it were. The line ha...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
-
DDA1 Arena of Thyatis was released in 1990 and was labeled a low level module. Since this followed the other B series modules I always won...
