The Complete Source book Pertaining to the Lands of SCORTCH
"We will live in the good lands. My son will grow where there isn't death in the very waters we drink and the air we breathe." -Blackwolf
This 80-page book is a companion volume to Montagar. It details the dark land of Scortch, a radioactive wasteland filled with mutants, and the lair of the evil mutant wizard Blackwolf, who is bent on global domination. Like Montagar, this book expands on the source material from the movie, and includes new mutant species, new technologies, and other details of the land. And, as always, a short adventure is included, which will lead the players through this hostile land.
Scortch is not a stand alone product and requires the Ralph Bakshi's Wizards Basic Game. It is intended to enhance the play of the basic game as well as create an expanded playing environment which builds upon the 1977 animated classic.
- A detailed map of Scortch, its towns, villages and cities
- A random mutant generation chart
- New creatures and plant life indigenous to Scortch
- Information on blue Elves, Sand Faries [sic] and Mutants
- New skills and background packages
- A full length adventure, ready to play