ADVENTURE LIES AHEAD, DEEP IN THE HEART OF THE DYMRAK FOREST
Are you ready to meet the Lord Forester's challenge: to put an end to needless death and destruction by doing away with the goblin war chieftain, Kosivikh, and his evil band of raiders? Eager to prove yourselves as new adventurers and to collect a sizable bounty, you travel to the goblins' dungeon in the Dymrak Forest - a place that has captivated your interest for years, a place where few have dared to venture. Only you and your fellow adventurers can put an end to the rampant bloodshed and return peace to the territory.
This module is recommended especially for beginner Dungeon masters and players who are interested in dungeon exploration.
- Recommended for four to seven characters, levels 1-3
- Handouts and cardboard stand-up characters provided
- For use with both the DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Game box and the D&D Game Cyclopedia
- Can be used as a follow-up to the DDA3, Eye of Traldar module or it can stand alone
- Features easy-to-follow rules on dungeon adventuring in the heart of the Dymrak Forest
Post a Comment