"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Droships and Jumpships


I am sure when I picked this up I thought I would use it at some point in time. I am ashamed to say it was not a good ROI as I have never used it. I am not sure I ever will.

From the back of the book:

"Here is the definitive work describing mankind's method of transportation between the stars. Bound into this single volume are ComStar Intelligence Summary FB-60 and excerpts from the standard DropShips and JumpShips Operations Manual.

ComStar Intelligence Summary

ComStar Intelligence Summary FB-60 discussess the five major types of JumpShips and 20 major types of DropShips as well as examples of small craft and even space stations. Each entry includes an illustration of the ship as well as detailed descriptions and statistics. Also included is a short history of humanity in space, from the construction of Crippen station, through the work of Kearny and Fuchida and mankind's exodus from Terra, to the modern Succession War era.

Operations Manual

The Operations Manual includes essays on the designs of DropShips and JumpShips, descriptions of the general components of each type of vessel, and extensive game rules covering all aspects of their operation and maintenance."

No comments:

Popular Posts