"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Buttery Wholesomeness - HoL
Buttery Wholesomeness is the only expansion for the HoL game. I would not normally have picked this up except for the price. The HoL game (Human Occupied Landfill) is basically a futuristic penal colony game. Humans have settled the whole galaxy and this is where they send the lowest of the low. This book is essential if you are going to play the game from what I have been told. The presentation is not really to my liking though and the material is very gritty and darker than I would prefer. That being said I am in it for $2 and in the end I have spent more than that on much less worthy products.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is one of the better written D20 products i have ever has a chance to pick u[. The subject matter makes much of this possible but their...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
The Thunder Rift series is a line of modules that were designed to allow novice DMs and players to cut their teeth as it were. The line ha...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
-
The Bestiary portion of the Atlantean trilogy is another of the books that I have never sued for the system it was written for but it has...

No comments:
Post a Comment