"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Friday, March 8, 2013
The Battletech Compendium
I have never been a regular player of Battletech but when I have played it I was never disappointed. Over the years I have picked up quite a few Battletech items and sadly have gotten rid of a few that I will never be able to replace unless I get really lucky and find them cheap or win the lottery. This was the first combination of the rules from the three box sets. There are new versions of this but if you want old school Battletech this is a good way to go.
A compilation of six years of detailed research, The BattleTech Compendium may well be the ultimate resource for the player. Clear and concise rules clarifications, battle demonstrations, and rules changes will help develop and streamline play. All the material from The BattleTech Manual is presented in a revised form, as well as additional rules for JumpShip and DropShip combat, 'Mech construction, and the latest discoveries concerning the technology of the Star League and the invading Clans. Optional rules are included for miniature play, environmental effects on the battlefield, and more. Loaded with color photos, this Compendium gives the clearest picture yet of combat in the 31st Century.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I had mentioned before that I tend to prefer my Cthulhu set in the period that the game was originally written for. Modern era Cthulh...
-
This is one of the better written D20 products i have ever has a chance to pick u[. The subject matter makes much of this possible but their...
-
The Thunder Rift series is a line of modules that were designed to allow novice DMs and players to cut their teeth as it were. The line ha...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
There's A Crisis at Crusader Citadel is a module written for the Villains & Vigilantes game system. It was actually the first module...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
The Tomb of Abysthor is an older module released by Necromancer Games in 2001. It was released for the the the third edition of D&D an...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
No comments:
Post a Comment