"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Apothecary on the Street of Dreams - Pandora's Treasures

I really can't write too much about this book. I picked it up some time ago either online or in a used book store somewhere. I scanned the cover and stored it away. As I go through the scans of items to find something to post I see this and think I want to post it but don't recall much about it. What I do know is that I think this is one of the best names on all the items I own for some reason. There is something about it that just invokes random gaming thoughts. I love the word Apothecary anyway and add "Street of Dreams". Wish I could tell you more about it other than the fact I love the title but at least that is something.

Popular Posts