"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Saturday, March 5, 2011

G1 - Steadig of the Hill Giant Chief

I had missed what yesterday was or I would have used one of these. Still a day that messes me up a little bit. But on to the good times. There used to be what would eventually come to be called my FLGS back in the day. It was called the Drowsy Dragon and was run out of a elderly couples garage when it started. I remember seeing this module back then but not buying it. I also swear they had Wee Warriors stuff. This set of modules for TSR at least were the start of it all and they still hold up today. I wonder how many people out these have been run through these. If you know someone who has not do them a favor.

Popular Posts