"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Brave New World - Pinnacle Entertainment

This is a game that I picked up for no other reason than because it was on the discount rack at Half Price Books. I scour these racks for gaming books and often find one I would pay at least half cover for. This I regret to say is one that I passed over many times at half price. I ended up buying it in a moment of weakness. It is an alternate history superhero game. From what I can tell it is a poor attempt to do the "Watchmen" but using JFK and where there are more powered heroes than just Dr. Manhattan. I am sure that I will never look at this in more than a passing glance again but heck in some alternate timeline this has already replaced all other role playing games in size and importance!

Popular Posts