"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Mail Order Hobby Shop Catalog - 1984

Not reallyan RPG item but still connected. I love looking through the old catalogs and magazines for what was new at the time. I love the retrospection of what worked and what did not. Planning for my eventual ability to time travel and go back and buy up all the cool gaming items that I missed and some to resell and become rich. I guess if that is going to happen I might be better served memorizing sports scores, stock info and lottery numbers but that would not be anywhere near as fun!

Popular Posts