From the back cover:
Well over a thousand magickal Castings!
You've never seen a magick book like this before!
Within these pages, you'll find more than 1,400 different Castings for
your Heroic Personas and their evil enemies! There are Eyebites,
Charms, Cantrips, Spells, Formulas, and Rituals, divided among more than
a dozen different types of magick use. Herin you'll find Dweomercraeft
Castings (general, plus fiver different colleges) and Priestcraeft
Castings (those held in common, plus five different ethoi), as well as
Castings from 15 other types of practice - Alchemy, Apotropaism,
Astrology, Conjuration, Divination, Exocism, Fortune Telling, Heka
Forging, Herbalism, Mediumship, Mysticism, Necromancy, Sorcery,
Spellsongs, and Witchcraeft - everything you could imagine for use by
heroes and villains, and others too.
But that's not all!
Also included are rules for designing your own Castings, allowing magick in your campaign to grow as far as you can imagine!
There are scores of magical devices detailed herein: Wands, Rings,
Rods, Cloaks, Pyramids, and a guide to devise your own items
.
Plus, a full treatment is given of inate magical Powers: Petrifaction,
Shapeshifting, Flight, and Weather Control, just to name a few. There
are even rules for making Psychogenics, from other Dangerous Journeys
genres, work within the Mythus game!
One look through these pages will show you why the Mythus Magick rules
desrved a volume all their own. Whether you're a gamemaster or a
player, you'll want this book for your reference. It will show you
magick like you've never seen it before!
"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is one of the better written D20 products i have ever has a chance to pick u[. The subject matter makes much of this possible but their...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
The Thunder Rift series is a line of modules that were designed to allow novice DMs and players to cut their teeth as it were. The line ha...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
-
Back in March I posted about the 'Good Guys" of Star Trek so maybe I should post a little something about the bag guys. I would h...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
1 comment:
OK, so this is an odd coincidence. I saw this book on Ebay for $0.50 and I just had to try for it... and I won. The shipping in 10x the bid. :)
I don't have the core rules book yet, but those go for between $10 - $15, so I figure I can pick it up at any time.
I never looked into GG's post-TSR publications, but I am very curious to see what he came up with after the unfortunate corporate maneuvers at TSR.
Post a Comment