"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Campaign Magazine #1
This is an item that I picked up right when I was starting to buy 3e material. I was certain I would not play it but I wanted to try and get a feel for what it was. I only ended up buying two of these magazines and I am certain they were Half Price Book purchases as I know I would not pay the full cover price though I am for Gygax Magazine but that is another story. In the end I think the magazine would have been a good value if you used the system and still has value for mining purposes.
The Magazine Contents:
2 The Standard Editorial
4 d20 System News Information: General
6 Sovereign Stone: The New World Information: Preview
11 Deadlands d20 Preview Information: Preview
16 Elder Sons of the Green Lord Prestige Class Stats
18 The Company of the Golden Sword Background: Setting
24 The Trembling Hill Adventure
30 By the Numbers: A Fighting Style for Every Occasion GM Advice
32 Interview: Interview: d20 Questions Information: Interview
39 Fumble Charts Information: Preview
42 Border Worlds Campaign Setting Background: Setting
48 Alien Invasion Stats: Monsters
51 Treasures from the Black Fleet Stats: Items
56 Robots & A.I.s Stats: Monsters
59 The Bestiary Stats: Monsters
61 New Friends, Old Enemies Adventure
69 Preview of Computer 3rd Edition Games Information: Preview
80 What I Think of the d20 System Information: General
72 Review: Dragon Lords of Melniboné
73 Review: Psionics Handbook
74 Review: Relics & Rituals
74 Review: The Forge of Fury
74 Review: Three Days to Kill‡
76 Review: L1: Demons and Devils
76 Review: R1: Rappan Athuk: The Dungeon of Graves: The Upper Levels
76 Review: The Speaker in Dreams
79 Review: The Tide of Years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is one of the better written D20 products i have ever has a chance to pick u[. The subject matter makes much of this possible but their...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
Back in March I posted about the 'Good Guys" of Star Trek so maybe I should post a little something about the bag guys. I would h...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
The Thunder Rift series is a line of modules that were designed to allow novice DMs and players to cut their teeth as it were. The line ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment