"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Monday, April 8, 2013
Casket Works #11
This is a random magazine that came in a huge lot of random gaming stuff of eBay. It included a lot of nice gaming material and stuff that I would normally never have purchased. This was most likely my first introduction to Reaper Miniatures. I am normally not all that much into using miniatures having less than zero talent when it comes to painting them. The introduction of the AD&D prepainted miniatures was a blessing...and a curse. The magazine was great with it being full of material about the miniatures but in a gaming perspective. It gave NPC write up for miniatures and how to use them in games. There was also information on how to paint and other expert advice. It was almost enough to make me interested in buying more copies but in the end not enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
From the back of the box: Unveil the forbidden secrets of Nog and Kadar! The Nogaro River has seen the rise and fall of countless empire...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
Back in March I posted about the 'Good Guys" of Star Trek so maybe I should post a little something about the bag guys. I would h...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
Unearthed Arcana was released in what I would call the silver age of roleplaying. Not in that it was the second best but using the age ranki...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
No comments:
Post a Comment