"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
CoC - The Unspeakable Oath 14/15
I have not had a chance to use anything from the few issues (I know I have two but maybe a third hidden away somewhere) of The Unspeakable Oath that I own. I have been impressed with what I have read and I know that anything from Pagan is gold when it comes to Call of Cthulhu. In some cases that is almost literally price wise. The magazine has a great mix of content inside it and this issue alone contains six adventures.They are not cheap and I really wish there was a compilation of all the issues that would be put out someday. I would even buy the issues if they printed them as they were originally released. Below is the content for this issue:
1 The Dread Page of Azathoth
6 From Beyond: Losing Sanity
8 Mysterious Manuscripts: The Lord of the Yellow Sign
9 Tales of Terror: Dead ... and Buried?
10 Tales of Terror: Oily Grave
12 From Beyond: Racism in Lovecraft and Call of Cthulhu
14 Charles Fort
16 Mysterious Manuscripts:Charles Fort's X and Y
19 The Glove Cleaners
22 The Hand of Y'golonac
24 The Knights Templar
43 What You Should Know about the Tommy Gun
49 Fuel of the Gods
62 Unhealthy Occupation
76 Call of Duty
98 Mysterious Manuscripts:Von denen Verdammten
101 Mysterious Manuscripts:The Brick Cylinders of Kadatheron
103 Tales of Terror: The Willowdales
128 Message in a Bottle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is one of the better written D20 products i have ever has a chance to pick u[. The subject matter makes much of this possible but their...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
Back in March I posted about the 'Good Guys" of Star Trek so maybe I should post a little something about the bag guys. I would h...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
The Thunder Rift series is a line of modules that were designed to allow novice DMs and players to cut their teeth as it were. The line ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment