"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Monday, July 9, 2012
Bob, Lord of Evil
This is a supplement to a game called Murphy's World. Sometimes you buy a game for the cover, sometimes you buy it based on past experience, sometimes based on the reviews of others and then at times like when I bought Bob, Lord of Evil you buy it for the title and the premise of the game. I bought this knowing that I would never ever play it. I bought it simply to read it and to own it. I am not sure it is possible to be a better person for owning an object, I know for a fact it isn't but I am am a happier person having this in my collection and happier has to count for something doesn't it. I don't want to neglect mentioning the art which is so appropriate for the system it isn't funny...well actually it is. If you want to get an idea on why it is good to own this read the information on the publisher's site using the link below.
Link to more information
Published: 1998
Pages: 154
From the Back of the Book:
The Dark Lands, ruled by Bob, Lord of Evil, is a silly place where you can play light- hearted adventures with a techno-fantasy-horror theme. This book can be used with any existing system of rules - you're not required to generate a new Character to visit the Land of Bob, as Characters from other worlds can easily be brought to the Dark Lands via a crashed spaceship, magical backfire, or interdimensional teleportation gate. Characters could even suffer an individual or collective bout of unconsciousness and visit Tir Nan Bob in their dreams, er... nightmares!
What's inside? Everything you need to start Adventuring!
Labels:
Accessory,
Murphy's World,
Peregrin,
Setting,
Supplement,
Weird
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is one of the better written D20 products i have ever has a chance to pick u[. The subject matter makes much of this possible but their...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
The Thunder Rift series is a line of modules that were designed to allow novice DMs and players to cut their teeth as it were. The line ha...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
DDA1 Arena of Thyatis was released in 1990 and was labeled a low level module. Since this followed the other B series modules I always won...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
-
I had mentioned before that I tend to prefer my Cthulhu set in the period that the game was originally written for. Modern era Cthulh...
1 comment:
Tir Nan Bob? Heh.
Post a Comment