"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Friday, June 14, 2013
CN3 Conan Triumphant
The second module for the Conan game that I own. I am on the hunt for CN2 but it seems to be a little more rare than CN1 or CN3 for some reason. I also am not willing to pay the price that it goes for with BIN prices on eBay. As I said in the previous post for CN1 I have never played the Conan game and this module is still in the shrink and although I do also own a open copy I have never played it. The module was released in 1985 and comes in at 40 pages in length. The module has a map of the city where the adventure takes place but it is not fully laid out. The module has geomorphic city pieces which is a nice bonus. Given the map parts alone the module is worth owning.
From the back of the module:
"Strange cries I've heard over the walls at the Royal Palace at night. Demons is practiced, mark me. The king's tried everything else. Now he's turning to the powers of the night," whispered the bent and wrinkled old man. "We're all doomed, we are."
The king of Ophir is dying. He refuses to name an heir, believing he will be cured. His nobles are sure no cure will be found and that the country will soon be left without king or heir. The nobles are amassing private armies, plotting for the throne, while the king's army hides. Bandits now raid freely, and the Ophireans are refugees within their own land, fleeing to the safety of the cities.
It is through this land you, Conan and your company of mercenaries, journey. For there are reports of good work for any who can swing a sword or cut a purse. In this troubled land, however, the trick is to avoid having your own throat or purse cut...
Journey through this land of chaos and confusion based on the CONAN THE TRIUMPHANT book by Robert Jordan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
From the back of the box: Unveil the forbidden secrets of Nog and Kadar! The Nogaro River has seen the rise and fall of countless empire...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
Back in March I posted about the 'Good Guys" of Star Trek so maybe I should post a little something about the bag guys. I would h...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
Unearthed Arcana was released in what I would call the silver age of roleplaying. Not in that it was the second best but using the age ranki...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
No comments:
Post a Comment