"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Citadel Miniatures Catalog - Warhammer 40,000
There are items that end up in a collection over time that really don't fit in with the overall theme of the collection. Even one that is as random and eclectic as mine is has a few items that stand out as being outside the lines as it were. This is one of those items though it may not be the most dramatic example of this. One the positive I do know where this came from and it was in a huge bulk purchase made online. To clarify why I am saying this:
1) I don't play Warhammer40k...never have and never will.
2) Miniatures are not my thing. I have some but have never really used them.
I really know nothing more about this than what the cover tells us. I am not sure I even looked inside the book before I scanned it. If I was not a pseudo hoarder I would have most likely thrown it away but in today's society where plastic toys from McDonalds can be worth hundreds of dollars why would I. I do love the tag line "In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war" and I am guessing that is something from Warhammer.
Does anyone know anything more about this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
From the back of the box: Unveil the forbidden secrets of Nog and Kadar! The Nogaro River has seen the rise and fall of countless empire...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
I had mentioned before that I tend to prefer my Cthulhu set in the period that the game was originally written for. Modern era Cthulh...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
From the cover: Awakening: New Magic in 2057 is a sourcebook for Shadowrun, Second Edition. It revises and expands on existing rules f...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
DDA1 Arena of Thyatis was released in 1990 and was labeled a low level module. Since this followed the other B series modules I always won...
No comments:
Post a Comment