"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Monday, June 24, 2013
CoC - Pursuit To Kadath
This offering for Call of Cthulhu was released by a company named TOME (Theater of the Mind Enterprises). It was released in 1983 with the product code T-3 and comes in at 76 pages in length. It is again a module that I have not had a chance to run as it slide under my radar when I was playing Call of Cthulhu actively. In total they have five modules with Glozel Est Authentique being the one I have seen the most.
The review I have been able to find online for Pursuit are frankly non-existent. There was a shorter write up for it in White Dwarf #54 which is what I am using for much of the information I have. A good portion of the module is actually background information on Miskatonic University and being a student there. It even includes things such as class schedules and clubs. It also has rules specific for creating students of the university as investigators. In addition to the the rules and the named adventure it also includes a short bonus adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
From the back of the box: Unveil the forbidden secrets of Nog and Kadar! The Nogaro River has seen the rise and fall of countless empire...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
Back in March I posted about the 'Good Guys" of Star Trek so maybe I should post a little something about the bag guys. I would h...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
Unearthed Arcana was released in what I would call the silver age of roleplaying. Not in that it was the second best but using the age ranki...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
No comments:
Post a Comment