"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Chill - The Beast Within
I am afraid that I really know nothing about this book and information on it is fairly scarce. It was released in 1993 and clocks in at 160 pages. I suspect that it may be the Mayfair version of Creature Feature but that is pure speculation. I am not even certain when I bought this book though I can tell where with the price tag. The date on it would suggest May of 2008 but who knows how long it sat on the shelf. If anyone has any experience with this book I would love to hear about it.
Mayfair Blurb:
This rulebook/scenario lets players take the roles of creatures terrorizing humans and lesser creatures around the world. Includes new creature character types, maps of creature lairs, creature disciplines, edges, drawbacks and a scenario for 4–6 characters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is one of the better written D20 products i have ever has a chance to pick u[. The subject matter makes much of this possible but their...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
Back in March I posted about the 'Good Guys" of Star Trek so maybe I should post a little something about the bag guys. I would h...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
The Thunder Rift series is a line of modules that were designed to allow novice DMs and players to cut their teeth as it were. The line ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment