"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Chill - Veil of Flesh (Mayfair)
Veil of Flesh is a scenario pack released for the Mayfair version of Chill in 1992 and it comes in at 64 pages. The adventure is based in Washington DC and deals with desiccated bodies. The adventure is more than what the players might initially think and should keep them entertained.
From the back of this 64-page adventure:
"Strange goings-on are typical in Washington, D.C., but when dehydrated, ancient-looking corpses are found in an alley near Capitol Hill, not even the F.B.I. is willing to get involved. Enter your characters. Four to six of you must investigate these "murders" and venture from the Library of Congress through Washington Park, all the the way to The White House. This horrifying scenario features a new Creature of the Unknown, based on actual creatures of legend. Six pregenerated characters and maps of the D.C. area and of the White House are included."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
From the back of the box: Unveil the forbidden secrets of Nog and Kadar! The Nogaro River has seen the rise and fall of countless empire...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
Back in March I posted about the 'Good Guys" of Star Trek so maybe I should post a little something about the bag guys. I would h...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
Unearthed Arcana was released in what I would call the silver age of roleplaying. Not in that it was the second best but using the age ranki...
-
GURPS allows the GM to run all most anything provided that they have the source material for it. Steve Jackson Games (SJG) has been good abo...
-
I had mentioned before that I tend to prefer my Cthulhu set in the period that the game was originally written for. Modern era Cthulh...
No comments:
Post a Comment