"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Chill - Things (Pacesetter)
This is a book that I have very little experience with. I never GM'd Chill so I never had much call to read or look at this one. It is for the most part a bestiary of some new monsters combined with rules expanding the powers of those that oppose the agents of SAVE. It is 64 pages long and was released in 1984. This is one of the books that seems to exist in both versions of the game with the same title.
From the back of the book:
"Contained within this book are 64 pages of terrifying new Creatures and Evil Way Disciplines for use with the CHILL role-playing game."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is one of the better written D20 products i have ever has a chance to pick u[. The subject matter makes much of this possible but their...
-
This is a product by Chaosium that has been discontinued. This started as a French game released in 1992. It was translated into English ...
-
From the back of the box: Unveil the forbidden secrets of Nog and Kadar! The Nogaro River has seen the rise and fall of countless empire...
-
Agone is an RPG published by Multisim. They are a French company that published board and RPG games. Agone was originally released in 1999 a...
-
Back in March I posted about the 'Good Guys" of Star Trek so maybe I should post a little something about the bag guys. I would h...
-
Flying Buffalo has given us two series of books that I would consider almost required DM material to own. The first of these is Grimtooth...
-
Codex of Erde is an offering from Troll Lord Games. It was released in 2001 under the D20 license for D&D 3.0. It is a campaign setti...
-
The Thunder Rift series is a line of modules that were designed to allow novice DMs and players to cut their teeth as it were. The line ha...
-
Prayers from the Faithful is the clerics answer to Pages from the Mages. Prayers from the Faithful add a slew of new clerical spells long lo...
2 comments:
This was the one Chill book I always wanted but never could find.
I had it back in the day. When I went to find a new copy, it took me a couple of years to locate. Basically it's a Monster Manual for Chill. Lots of interesting supernatural creatures.
Post a Comment